Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. The Information We Collect This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Bluebird Bespoke website. On some pages, you can order products, make an enquiry and request samples. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
• EMAIL ADDRESS
• PHONE NUMBER
When you place an order online using your credit / debit card information is handled solely by our secure service provider(s) Stripe and /or Paypal. We don’t have access to your card information and simply receive a notification from Paypal and/or Stripe to confirm payment has been made.
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product or service that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact us directly.
The Way We Use Information
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services.
We use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve our services. We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website. For example, we may know that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our order form, but this would not extend to anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, We rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
You have the right to access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online. Please contact us if you wish to do this. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows the error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
We may collect and use this analytics information together with your Personal Information and stitch together session data from user visits to build a broader profile of our individual users so that we can serve you better. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law we, Bluebird Bespoke Ltd, are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: Bluebird Bespoke Ltd, 4th Floor, Park Gate, 161-163 Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 6AF